Sarawak Today Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:59:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome TO Sarawak Today Forum.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Need Your Opinion

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Your Opinion  (Read 324 times)
susucoklat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 12:41:52 am »

I read some articles and they said all telcos coverage will face problem until next year. Because they want to upgrade their coverage to better one. Why not you stay with what you use right now?

Are you sure about that? As I know, DG has been fixed and upgraded the signal tower last year while Celcom has just ended months ago.
I read it on malaysiawireless article mehh. It stated there. Huhuhuhuuhuhhuhu. Yaaa, celcom at certain place has completed the modernization. 
Report Spam   Logged
nurulazzin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 12:19:37 pm »

My coverage was like biscuit. Sometimes there was a line, sometimes there is no line. Arghhh, so stress.  Angry

You can consider to switch telco if doesnt satisfy to current telco, just like me. I will terminate the current using one and get Celcom since both DG and Celcom have the same charge rate for the 20gb internet plan.
Report Spam   Logged
nurulazzin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 12:27:07 pm »

same goes to me hahahahaha rite now i'm still searching for the best plan....
bu my friends are keep saying that celcom have a good plan that we can try
and their coverage also quite good so, maybe no more coverage like a biscuit hahaha

My friend suggested me to go for Celcom too! Since the charge rate is same with the current internet plan I'm using, why not give it a try right? Haha.. Thanks anyway..
Report Spam   Logged
nurulazzin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2016, 12:31:48 pm »

Seriously?! How come it will offer double up data? Is it some promotion or what?

Checked the official website. It is Celcom latest internet plan, who cares whether it is new or promotion or anything, as long as the internet plan is attractive then fine. You like the plan, get it. Dislike the plan, ignore it. Simple
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum