Sarawak Today Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:43:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome TO Sarawak Today Forum.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Iphone7 best with telco...........

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone7 best with telco...........  (Read 68 times)
annely

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:42:57 pm »

Need a suggestion, what kind of telco best for Iphone7? Want to buy it  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

popolan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 10:24:08 pm »

You can try Celcom. Iphone7 come with First Gold plan. You can get unlimited call and whatsapps. Go and try it. Hehe
Report Spam   Logged
ahkeok

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 02:02:40 am »

Already sign up with Celcom. You should go and try too. You get 12GB internet and can carry forward the balance. Hehehe.
Not expensive but affordable price meh, RM98/month. I use my phone allowance from company.
Report Spam   Logged
kokokeran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 04:02:23 am »

Digi also have offer for Iphone7 meh. RM148 for 15GB. Rather than choose Celcom, I'm better with Digi.
Report Spam   Logged
annely

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 08:53:05 pm »

You can try Celcom. Iphone7 come with First Gold plan. You can get unlimited call and whatsapps. Go and try it. Hehe

Really? Unlimited whatsapp and call? Waw that's good. But what about the payment? Is it expensive? Can you share more?
Report Spam   Logged
annely

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:57:07 pm »

Already sign up with Celcom. You should go and try too. You get 12GB internet and can carry forward the balance. Hehehe.
Not expensive but affordable price meh, RM98/month. I use my phone allowance from company.

Thank you for sharing the price. I already asked another person bout that. Didn't see your comment first. Huhu.
12GB internet and get to carry forward the balance?
Wahhhhh. But is there any limited internet quota that can be carried forward?
You get to use your phone allowance too. How lucky you.
If I decided to buy iPhone 7 I need to use my own money cause company did not give phone allowance.
Report Spam   Logged
susucoklat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 11:23:37 pm »

Already get my iPhone 7. Great camera, great design, and great colour. Love this!
Report Spam   Logged
popolan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 08:49:10 pm »

Digi also have offer for Iphone7 meh. RM148 for 15GB. Rather than choose Celcom, I'm better with Digi.

You already sign up your iPhone 7 with DG? Just wanna share some info
for you, Celcom offered 18GB at RM150/month. Only RM2 extra. And you get
iPhone 7 at slightly lower price.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
popolan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 08:51:42 pm »

Really? Unlimited whatsapp and call? Waw that's good. But what about the payment? Is it expensive? Can you share more?

You can check at their official website actually. Price for First Gold plan is RM98/month. Is all I know. Hehehe
Report Spam   Logged
kokokeran

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 10:07:24 pm »

You already sign up your iPhone 7 with DG? Just wanna share some info
for you, Celcom offered 18GB at RM150/month. Only RM2 extra. And you get
iPhone 7 at slightly lower price.  Smiley

Digi line was good and high speed than Celcom. Even they offer little expensive
than Celcom, I only used Digi. Thank you for your info. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
crimsonkel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2016, 03:53:48 am »

From my opinion iPhone 7 best with telco. Hmmmmmmmm. Okay lets serious, this is from my opinion. Me myself. Okay! I suggest to sign up with Celcom plan. So that, you guys can get all the  benefit that will be offered for their user. Why? Because their price also really affordable. You can get 12GB at RM98. It's not even hundred. But it's close number to hundred. Hahahhaha. Other than that, you also can enjoy Yonder Music for free. Where else you can get this? Okay. Let's stop. People might think negative about this comment.  Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
annely

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2016, 10:35:19 pm »

From my opinion iPhone 7 best with telco. Hmmmmmmmm. Okay lets serious, this is from my opinion. Me myself. Okay! I suggest to sign up with Celcom plan. So that, you guys can get all the  benefit that will be offered for their user. Why? Because their price also really affordable. You can get 12GB at RM98. It's not even hundred. But it's close number to hundred. Hahahhaha. Other than that, you also can enjoy Yonder Music for free. Where else you can get this? Okay. Let's stop. People might think negative about this comment.  Lips sealed

Hahahahhahahaah, it's okay. You only wrote about your opinion. It's actually good because I heard in the plan also have unlimited call and WhatsApp isn't it? Well, I really enjoy listening to music. So it's a good news for me. Thank you, bro.
Report Spam   Logged
annely

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 01:04:52 am »

You can check at their official website actually. Price for First Gold plan is RM98/month. Is all I know. Hehehe

Already check with Celcom official website. Thank you, Popo. Thanks for the great information also. Will go later to sign up my iPhone 7. Huhuhuhu
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum