Sarawak Today Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome TO Sarawak Today Forum.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How or where do you guys download movie/dramas/music normally?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How or where do you guys download movie/dramas/music normally?  (Read 152 times)
popolan

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:03:17 pm »

I found some apps that could download the newest dramas and movies but I found that also the download process take sooooo long and wasted much of my data.
Wifi of dormitory is more worst than my data lol
So anyone have idea on this? I want spend my holiday to watch movie and dramas for whole week.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SunRice

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 08:01:21 am »

Use phone data to watch movie? Why not get a Unifi at home? However if you are heavy drama fans I would recommend you on Magic Sim Plan but it will be great if you watch on midnight which is unlimited data for you. The Burung Hantu but I'm not too sure whether it is still unlimited or not but you can refer to the new Magic Sim Plan whereby they providing unlimited call and balance data can be carry forward to next month.
Report Spam   Logged
montyashley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 08:34:07 pm »

Just upgrade your WIFI or data plan instead of get mad at here haha
But I think upgrade data plan is better than WIFI since data could use everywhere
Report Spam   Logged
popolan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 08:36:27 pm »

Use phone data to watch movie? Why not get a Unifi at home? However if you are heavy drama fans I would recommend you on Magic Sim Plan but it will be great if you watch on midnight which is unlimited data for you. The Burung Hantu but I'm not too sure whether it is still unlimited or not but you can refer to the new Magic Sim Plan whereby they providing unlimited call and balance data can be carry forward to next month.

The WIFI is the owner one. We can't simply touch it lol
BTW what is magic sim??
Report Spam   Logged
popolan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 08:37:25 pm »

Just upgrade your WIFI or data plan instead of get mad at here haha
But I think upgrade data plan is better than WIFI since data could use everywhere

But I'm using prepaid plan and not planning to change to postpaid.
Any prepaid plan got provide more data?
Report Spam   Logged
dreschan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 08:41:29 pm »

I heard that Burung Hantu plan now is having Raya promotion eh !
Recently it changed to RM2 2GB and RM5 10GB.
But now you can use RM5 to get unlimited data at 1am to 7am wuhooo
Report Spam   Logged
dreschan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 08:43:30 pm »

The WIFI is the owner one. We can't simply touch it lol
BTW what is magic sim??

Magic Sim is the XPAX prepaid plan name hehe
You can try to use the Magic Sim plan if XPAX had good coverage at your area
Report Spam   Logged
Simlangan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 09:21:02 pm »

forget last month or last two weeks ago. the burung hantu was 10GB but now changed to unlimited . not bad what. Can consider to change to this plan ( Xpax Magic Sim)
Report Spam   Logged

😜
popwind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 07:50:25 am »

Wow Burung Hantu plan so attractive. So raya for the rest of us also good ya. Can consider but must compare compare with other telco first maybe? i heard celcom quite congested lately so dono if the 'traffic' has cleared up. anyone can comment on this for klang valley?
Report Spam   Logged
sushi11

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 08:05:16 am »

unlimited data rocks! So far i work around puchong line ok but also from my colleagues. Normal days also not much time to catch movies or dramas… assignments….. I sure hope this raya promo will conitnue so can use longer. Later after raya dono still got or not
Report Spam   Logged
montyashley

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2016, 02:38:09 am »

But I'm using prepaid plan and not planning to change to postpaid.
Any prepaid plan got provide more data?

Ya. You can refer to XPAX website. Some more you can have more extra add on for the data usage.
Such like the Burung Hantu plan.
https://www.xpax.com.my/addon
Report Spam   Logged
montyashley

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2016, 02:39:43 am »

forget last month or last two weeks ago. the burung hantu was 10GB but now changed to unlimited . not bad what. Can consider to change to this plan ( Xpax Magic Sim)

Yeap. Because of the Raya promo. Quite syok. Some more got free usage on Waze also hehe
Report Spam   Logged
montyashley

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2016, 05:14:08 am »

unlimited data rocks! So far i work around puchong line ok but also from my colleagues. Normal days also not much time to catch movies or dramas… assignments….. I sure hope this raya promo will conitnue so can use longer. Later after raya dono still got or not

I checked already. This promo until 14th of July eh. Still many time to use hahaha
Even after Raya holidays still can enjoy the service so syok
Report Spam   Logged
popolan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 05:41:52 am »

Ya. You can refer to XPAX website. Some more you can have more extra add on for the data usage.
Such like the Burung Hantu plan.
https://www.xpax.com.my/addon

I see.. The XL plan seems worth and affordable eh..
Might have to change plan to enjoy the Burung Hantu plan for unlimited data hahaha
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum