Sarawak Today Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome TO Sarawak Today Forum.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help~ Jay Chou concert ticket  (Read 80 times)
waygate

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2013, 05:40:23 am »

My friend just tell me that Jay Chou ticket was sold out already. Arrrggggg! Too bad la. Ngam Ngam my boyfriend come back Malaysia at that time. And I plan to go Jay Chou concert with him. May I know any lobang can get ticket. Please help everyone~~~~ T.T . I still need to buy air ticket to KL later.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

leenl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 05:45:19 am »

That day i purposely go KL leh. But cannot get it also. All lot Jay Chou fans already wait there overnight. So, is very limited for the people who came in the morning. So bad luck!! Somemore that day really got a lot people. I think a lot 'yellow cow ticket' coming out now . keke!!!
Report Spam   Logged
limedifier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 05:47:18 am »

You so luckly that i saw you thread today. Haha! Please thank me if you win below ticket.I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Wei! this ticket not for Malaysia concert, is Hong Kong la!!!!! Expenses all included leh. Detials you try see this for double confirm la.

xpax.com.my/jaychou
Report Spam   Logged
kyann

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 01:01:04 am »

You so luckly that i saw you thread today. Haha! Please thank me if you win below ticket.I saw this from net regarding the free ticket for Jay Chou. You can subscribe to 'mesti tonton' from Cube TV to win 2 ticket. But you also can relaod and use RM100 with Xpax to win 2 ticket to Hong Kong to watch Jay Chou concert. Wei! this ticket not for Malaysia concert, is Hong Kong la!!!!! Expenses all included leh. Detials you try see this for double confirm la.

xpax.com.my/jaychou
OMG!!! Groupon is selling Jay Chou concert ticket la. I really wish to go and I will try to see the deal later. I will try hard for every way to get ticket. Even Xpax one also.

Report Spam   Logged
waygate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 10:23:43 pm »

Anyone tried for the page? Why I cannot load it ar??? Any problem to the page or it is fake one? I think is better I reload for Xpax RM100 to give myself a chance first right? According to my friend. Hong Kong concer ticket also sold out already. Sinces Xpax got contest to win this better we try it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum